Arthritis & Osteoarthritis Physiotherapy
Arthritis & Osteoarthritis Physiotherapy in Hamilton, ON
Continue enjoying your life in Hamilton, Ontario without worrying as much about arthritis. If you are one of the 1 in 5 Canadians that are affected by this condition, there is no need to worry, we are here to help.
Some years ago, Activa Clinics established an arthritis & osteoarthritis physiotherapy service in Hamilton. Please come to see us and let us design a tailormade arthritis program for you. The members of our team are here to work with you to reduce the severity of your symptoms, build up your strength and help you to maintain your flexibility and mobility. All of which will enable you to live a fuller life.
Beat the most common chronic condition in Canada by consulting with Activa’s Hamilton Clinic
As you can see below our arthritis & osteoarthritis program goes far beyond simply providing you with regular physiotherapy sessions. We also offer:
- Education about your condition
- Help with setting attainable health and mobility goals for yourself
- Individualized exercise plans
We also provide a range of other services that our experience and many medical studies show to be helpful for those who are suffering from arthritis. At the moment we offer:
- Massage therapies that are gentle enough for arthritis sufferers
- Laser therapy
- Braces to provide supports and added protection
- Advice about specialist tools you can use to enable you to be able to carry out day-to-day tasks that many arthritis sufferers struggle with
- TENS treatments when appropriate
Our physiotherapists keep track of the latest research. So, when new treatments or approaches become available, we can tell you about them. Over the years, we have added several of these to the list of services that we provide.
When you come to see us for help with your arthritis and osteoarthritis, we will put together a physiotherapy treatment plan that is designed to help you in the following ways:
- Providing relief for back pain
- Easing neck pain and strengthening your neck muscles
- Tracking down the source of other pains and taking action to address the underlying causes
- Rehabilitation for patellar tendonitis (jumper´s knee)
- Effective relief of hand and wrist pain
- Providing relief for shoulder pain
- Improving your mobility levels
- Helping you to become stronger
- Improving your flexibility and range of motion
Activa’s Hamilton Clinic has experience in providing diverse arthritis & osteoarthritis physiotherapy programs for patients who are suffering from every form of the disease.
Over the years we have honed the approach we take to make sure that you get the most out of the treatment plan we design for you.
We customize the program according to your medical history and use pre-therapy diagnostics to ensure your safety. Once we understand how bad your condition is, we will sit down with you and establish realistic goals. This is done at the start of your program to make sure you understand how we can help, what your treatment plan consists of and roughly how long it will last.
Talk to an expert from Activa Hamilton today to discuss your Arthritis & Osteoarthritis Physiotherapy program
Call Activa Hamilton using the phone number provided or send us an email
Or, if you prefer, you can use the online contact form we provide
You can also pop in to see us at 50 Dundurn St S Unit B8, Hamilton, ON L8P 4W3
We are open Mon & Wed from 10 am to 7 pm, Tues 10 am to 2 pm, Thu 3 pm to 7 pm and Fri 10 am to 6 pm.
“The prevalence of arthritis is on the rise – by 2040, 50% more people will have arthritis.” Arthritis Society
FAQs on getting Arthritis & Osteoarthritis Physiotherapy in Hamilton, ON
This Service is Available from the Following Clinics:
Our Team Includes:
Book an Appointment
Research shows that even a modest amount of weight loss can make significant improvements to your health. So let us help you reach a healthier weight. At Activa Clinics, we take a whole-body approach. Using a variety of therapies and treatments, we can make it easier to lose weight, solve the associated conditions, and improve your overall health.